Health & Fitness
Offer DetailsOffer Details
Enter to win Apple AirPods with charging case
- Talk to Siri for hands-free control
Apple AirPods with Charging Case (2nd generation) give you hands-free control thanks to built-in Siri, Apple's voice assistant. Just say “Hey Siri” to skip tracks, turn up the volume, make a phone call or even ask for directions. You can also fast forward through songs and podcasts with a quick double-tap. They're easy to use and great to listen to. AirPods work with all your Apple devices (iPhone, Apple Watch, Mac), just log in to your iCloud account and you'll soon be ready to go. You can quickly switch between your devices too.
- Wireless earphones sense when they're inside your ears
With Apple AirPods 2 you can listen to all your favourite sounds without any wires getting in the way, and they're ready for use as soon as you take them out of the charging case. Apple AirPods switch on automatically as soon as you put them in your ears, and they'll pause whatever you're listening to when you take them out.
- Five hours listening on a single charge
You'll get five hours of listening time and three hours of talk time with just one charge, and if you're in a hurry a quick 15-minute charge will give you three hours' worth of music. Keep the handy portable charging case in your pocket and you'll be able to keep your AirPods charged throughout the whole day.
How to ClaimHow to Claim
The Prize is to be supplied to the lucky winner via post and fulfilled by Currys PC World. The winner will be contacted direct 30 working days from the draw day (15/03/2021).
I can’t seem to enter, what do I do?
If you are unable to enter this will be due to one of 3 reasons. Either the prize draw will have not yet opened, you will have already entered, or the entries will have closed.
When will the draw be announced?
The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date.
Terms & ConditionsTerms & Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by March 14th 2021. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter fill in your details as directed on the Prize Draw page for this competition.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on October 5th 2020. The first random entry drawn will be the winner.
7. The prize for the winner is Apple AirPods and charging case.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners will be notified via email or phone by March 19th 2021. The winners must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw and optimising future draws unless otherwise stated in the End User Terms & Conditions. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
12. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
13. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter is Perx Rewards Ltd.
15. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.