Fleetmaxx Solutions are a leading UK supplier of fuel card brands, helping businesses and sole traders, to SAVE UP TO 10p per litre on diesel & petrol.
Accepted at over 7,600 service stations nationwide, savings can be made at BP, Shell, Esso and Texaco as well as the supermarket pumps of Tesco, Sainsbury's and Morrisons.
Fleetmaxx provide fully independent, friendly advice, to help you to make the best decision for you and your business, whether you work nationally, regionally or locally, and whether you have 1,000 vehicles or just the one.
As a rewards member you are entitled to:
• Savings of up to 10p on diesel and petrol
• £25 cashback when all cards are first used*
• FREE of charge cards, Saving £12 per card
• Card Guard, Card Insurance discounted by 50%
• Dedicated Account Manager to help you make the most savings from your cards
• Special deals on AdBlue® and bulk fuels
*See terms & conditions for full details
To redeem this offer, simply follow the link and complete the form.
How much can I save on diesel & petrol?
Savings of up to 10p on diesel and petrol
Is there an opening offer?
£25 cash back when all cards are first used
How much do the cards cost?
FREE of charge cards, Saving £12 per card
Is there a minimum monthly spend?
Is there a contract period?
No, we believe that you will be happy with the service, and continue to use because you want to. No need for a contract.
Any hidden extras?
No, unlike some other fuel card service providers our pricing is transparent and we never add on hidden charges. Card Guard, Card Insurance discounted by 50%
Will I have an Account Manager?
Yes you have a dedicated Account Manager to help you make the most savings from your cards
Do you supply bulk fuels?
Yes, and you benefit from special deals on AdBlue® and bulk fuels
Where can use your fuel cards?
Our cards are accepted by all the major oil companies including, BP, Shell, Texaco as well as supermarkets.
Are you cards accepted by supermarkets?
Yes, you can use our cards at Tesco, Sainsburys, Co-op and Morrisons pumps.
Can I collect reward points?
Yes when you fill up , you can also claim additional reward points, such as:
Can I manage my account online?
Yes, we have an online system, available 24/7, to order and cancel cards as ell as access to a suite of reports.
Cashback is subject to the following terms & conditions:
• Subject to all issued cards being used within one month of being received
• Maximum of £25 per card to a maximum of £150 per account (6 cards)
• Applied as a credit to the account at end of month 2
• There is no cash alternative
• Account payments must have all been met on time.
For full terms and conditions please click here.